Global Off-Highway Engine Market - Scope of the Report
The off-highway engine market research report offers in-depth market insights for segmentation including Power Output, Engine Capacity, Fuel Type, Application and Region. Addition to this, this report offers analysis of several vital insights such as growth driving factors, industry trends, market opportunities, and restrains which are negatively impacting the growth of market. The study also provides a separate analysis of recent developments, and competitive landscape, market share of major players, among others.
Global off-highway engine report also provides detailed analysis of companies engaged in off-highway engine market. Key points included in company profiles include company overview, business strategy, financial analysis, SWOT analysis, recent news and developments, and product portfolio analysis.
Global Off-Highway Engine Market Segmentation
In addition to coverage of major growth driving and restraining factors, this market research report also offers in-depth analysis of the Power Output, which includes < 50 HP, 50 HP – 100 HP, 100 HP – 200 HP, 200 HP – 300 HP and Above 300 HP. This study also analyses other segments which include Engine Capacity, Fuel Type, Application and Region. Furthermore, the Engine Capacity sub-segment is further segmented into < 4 L, 4 L – 10 L, 10 L – 16 L, 16 L – 22 L and Above 22 L. The Fuel Type segment is divided into Diesel, Gasoline and Others. Market data such as market size and year-on-year growth analysis is provided for each sub-segment.
Market size of countries and off-highway engine market growth potential in leading countries is provided in the report. Moreover, the report also offers coverage of five regions across the world:
- North America (U.S. & Canada)
- Europe (Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
By Power Output:
- < 50 HP
- 50 HP – 100 HP
- 100 HP – 200 HP
- 200 HP – 300 HP
- Above 300 HP
By Engine Capacity:
- < 4 L
- 4 L – 10 L
- 10 L – 16 L
- 16 L – 22 L
- Above 22 L
By Fuel Type:
- Agriculture Equipment
- Construction Equipment
- Power Sports
- Marine Engines
- Industrial Trucks
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
The report covers the impact of COVID-19 on off-highway engine market and analysis is performed from supply side and demand side. Major changes during COVID-19 such as consumer behaviour, government regulatory changes, impact on procurement of raw materials are considered to provide latest update of the market. This updated research report provides market size and forecast, including the COVID-19 impact on the market.
Key Companies in the Global Off-Highway Engine Industry
The report identifies key players engaged in market and provides FPNV Positioning Matrix analysis on the basis of business strategy and product satisfaction. Also, competitive strategic window is covered in study which helps buyers to strategically align their product portfolio in line with market opportunities.
This market research report also covers Porter’s Five Force Analysis, value chain analysis, PEST analysis, SWOT analysis of the off-highway engine market. This aids readers to understand competitive landscape in a better way.
Some of the Key Companies covered in the report:
- Caterpillar Inc.
- J C Bamford Excavators Ltd.
- Cummins Inc.
- DEUTZ AG
- Kubota Co.
- Doosan Co.
- FPT Industrial SPA
- AGCO Co.
- John Deere
- Yanmar Co. Ltd.
- Other Major & Niche Key Players
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the major market dynamics such as growth drivers and restraints of the off-highway engine market?
- What are the key emerging trends in the off-highway engine market?
- What is the scope of new players to enter in market?
- Which product type is expected to capture major market of the off-highway engine market by 2028?
- What was the market size of the regions in off-highway engine market in 2020, and how the market will unfold during the forecast period 2021-2028?
- How is the industry being likely to flourish during the forecast period 2021-2028?
- What are the major business strategies that are adopted by the key players to increase their market share?
Presented with tables and figures, this market research report “Off-Highway Engine: Global Market 2021-2028 By Power Output (< 50 HP, 50 HP – 100 HP, 100 HP – 200 HP, 200 HP – 300 HP, Above 300 HP), By Engine Capacity (< 4 L, 4 L – 10 L, 10 L – 16 L, 16 L – 22 L, Above 22 L), By Fuel Type (Gasoline, Diesel, Others), By Application (Agriculture Equipment, Construction Equipment, Gensets, Power Sports, Marine Engines & Others) and Region” is prepared on comprehensive research of the overall global off-highway engine market and detailed analysis of its sub-segments. Bottom-up approach is implemented to estimate market data. A detailed analysis was performed to gather secondary data through various paid and free databases. The report provides historical analysis for period 2017-2020 and offers forecast from 2021 till 2028.
Get a sample pages of this report Click here