Facto Market Insights added a title on “Smart Cities Market – 2020-2028” to its collection of market research reports. The study of the global smart cities market will include the analysis of all the comprehensive segments, along with the market size, Y-O-Y growth analysis and structure of the overall industry. The industry structure is based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise. The regional manufacturers and new market players in the smart cities market can also leverage the information which is available in the research report to make strategic business decisions in the industry.
The infectious coronavirus (formerly 2019-nCoV) broke out in late 2019, which has imposed a medical emergency across the globe. More than 175 countries and territories have reported cases of COVID-19. On March 11th, 2020, the WHO declared the novel coronavirus a pandemic officially. With the spread of these diseases, it is expected that the GDP of various developed & developing countries will decline in the upcoming years. Further, with the increasing instances of COVID-19 many countries went under lockdown situations to control the pandemic which is anticipated to hamper the growth of various industries. The report analyzes global impact of COVID-19 on global smart cities market.
The study on the market research report also includes the section of market dynamics which defines the true prospect of the market. Further, the market dynamics section is segregated into market growth factors, market trends, market opportunities and market barriers which defines the current nature and future status of the global smart cities market. Along with this, the market research report also covers the facts & figures related to the macroeconomic trends that are expected to impact the growth of global smart cities market.
Additionally, the porter’s five forces analysis demonstrates the five forces which include buyers bargaining power, suppliers bargaining power, the threat of new entrants, the threat of substitutes, and degree of competition in the global smart cities market. In the market research report, the porter's five forces framework explains the method for analysing the competition of the business including industry structure and the level of competition in the overall market.
Moreover, the report also covers the section of competitive landscape of the global smart cities market, which includes the market share and positioning of all the major players in the industry. The competitive landscape analysis provides comprehensive analysis of the company’s business and performance including company overview, financial information of market players, business strategy, revenue breakup by segment and by geography, SWOT Analysis, key product offering, marketing and distribution strategies, new product development and recent news related with the market. The recent news section is further segregated into acquisition, expansion, technology development, research & development and other market activities.
Global Smart Cities Market Segmentation:
The market for smart cities is divided into two major segments which including application and region. The study offers a comprehensive analysis of the segmentations in the global smart cities market, this segmentation includes the segments which hold the major contribution into the market and also provides detailed growth parameters about the market.
- City Surveillance
- Command & Control Solution
- Power Electronics
- Smart Energy Storage
- Intelligent Transportation System
- Smart Ticketing
- Parking Management
- Connected Healthcare
- Facility Management Systems
- Buildings Safety & Security
- Parking Management
- Smart Water Management
- Smart Stadium
- Smart Lighting
- Smart Public Safety and Security
- North America (U.S. & Canada)
- Europe (Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexicoand Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC, North Africa, South Africa and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Global Smart Cities Market: Competitive Landscape
In the section of competitive landscape includes the market share analysis and positioning of the major & niche key players in the market. The market share analysis explains that how a firm is performing in the marketplace when it is compared to its competitors. In addition to this, the research report also includes the profiling of major & niche key players in the global smart cities market. Some of the key players profiled include:
- Cisco Systems
- AT&T Inc.
- Hitachi Ltd
- Schneider Electric
- IBM Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- General Electric
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
Timeline Considered for Analysis:
- 2019: Base Year
- 2020: Estimated Year
- 2020 to 2028: Forecast Period
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What was the overall market size in 2019? What will be the market growth during the forecast period i.e. 2020-2028?
- What are the most promising and high-growth trends in the overall market?
- What are the key factors impacting market dynamics? What are the growth drivers, and restraints in the smart cities market?
- What are the emerging industry trends in the global smart cities market?
- What are recent development and advancement in the global smart cities market?
- What merger & acquisition activities have occurred in the past 4 years and what is its impact on the market?
Get a sample pages of this report Click here